Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The monkey new year

Gong Xi Fa Cai! The year of monkey should be a good year. I certainly hope so too!

Meanwhile, start with something not as great. A few months ago, made a decision which was not totally based on what I want. At some point, especially all the nights I had insomnia, I probably still regret about that decision. This leads to what I want to say now, received my 24th rejection today, 1st day of Chinese New Year. Well, doesn't sound too great. However, one of the most important reason is actually because it was from RBC. I actually secretly had higher hopes for RBC, because I actually hoped to transfer to Canada & be with you. That's the very ideal plan. Kind of purposely blanked my Christmas holidays as well, with the false hope that, what if you suddenly want to come & visit London. Things were not ideal and now I'm pretty much shattered in most of the things in life.

Life still moves on. You did, & so should I. Although there were times which I still miss you by a little, at least I am working hard to move on. I am probably a person who is less independent in terms of relationship, hence I tend to feel something is missing if my relationship status is single. Somehow things might change, and I am doing my best to divert all my attention into studies and probably work in the future. I hope this part of my life, would be filled at some point, and I certainly hope there is no more changes after this.

While analysing my own ability, based on my past assignments my analysis and prediction on the current market was pretty shit. Only manage to forecast one out of 6 correctly, which is probably very annoying. Hopefully I could understand about this industry more in the future and catch up with the pace of the lectures as well. I am always playing catch up, so probably need to change to gear 5 soon. 

New year new resolution? Hmmm.. I hope I will be more positive and take more initiative to increase the achievements in my life. Certainly, it is necessary to go on with an exponential learning growth curve. Last but not least, hopefully can graduate and manage to find a job that I am happy with. Not really about the salary, but about the job satisfaction. Not sure where will I be by the end of this year, hopefully I will be sure about my future soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment