Saturday, February 20, 2016

Bought an experience

I am fortunate about me still surviving at this time. I had been rethinking for the whole night regarding what happened & how I reacted. I would say I made the wrong decision.

Basically, around 8pm last night. I was leaving school for home. Suddenly, out of nowhere a self-claimed Pakistan guy approached me. He asked me for help by getting up his car & help him to push it because the car was running out of gas. It was dark, hardly people around, so I made the wrong decision & took the risk.

I got onto the car and he did what he promised to drove me a round to the front of my school from the back. He was "planning" to seek for help from other people. But then after he made a U-turn, I knew surely thing was going very wrong. He started to make his second move, which is to ask for money from me. Obviously he did not ask directly. He wanted to transfer money to my bank account, and then I withdraw the money for him. I was like " I don't think the money will reach my account today & I don't have 200 pounds in my account." He lowered the price tag until 95 pounds, then I told him " I am a poor dude I also borrow money from my friend." Then I took the remaining 20 pounds in my wallet & showed him my empty wallet. I was like " I only have 20 pounds, either u take it or not." (Actually I knew I have only 20 pounds in my wallet). I requested him to drop me off immediately although he offered to send me back to school, because as a person that is highly influenced by dramas, somehow will also doubt that he might put sleeping gas in the car. So he dropped me off & I pretended to leave calmly.

I told my close friends about it. Most of them are very kind & try to comfort me, but someone actually said that I am stupid to be cheated. I might be quite angry if some random not close friend told me, but since she is a very direct person I decided to take a few minutes to cool down and think about it. I admit that my decision was poor and will definitely endanger me, but at the time somehow I had the urge to take the risk, for some reason which I have yet to figure out. At the same time, I am glad that she made me to rethink about myself and I really think I am a stupid person. I probably did a lot of stupid things in life, and somehow this is the real me, which I do not intend to hide it. I do not think there is anything wrong with stupid. Lesson learnt, and move on.

Anyway I am glad that I am safe and sound. What an incident, but oh well, life goes on. It adds to the story of my life, and there are still a lot to experience & learn along the journey from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment