Friday, January 22, 2016

Problem with interviews

4 different types of interviews in 3 days
Could not been more torrid than this
I am really glad about the opportunities
But it seem to me that, I'm still doing very badly
I really have no idea why
But definitely much improvement is needed

Lost my words to describe
After these few days
I am really satisfied with the experiences
The opportunity to talk to people
Which I probably never dreamt of meeting
I might not be the best person for this industry
But at least I really tried

Probably very frustrating
When things do not go well
Or at least go on as expected
There is an increase in my stories of failures
But on the bright side, an increase in my life experience as well

I wish I could just lie down on my bed
& really rest, for a very long period of time
I'm exhausted, physically drained by these job applications
But also mentally drained by the number of failures
The only way to deal with this is to take it as how it will be

Truth is harsh
Really harsh
But in this harsh environment
There's no other way out but to survive from it
Gonna take a few hours off
& then probably, do more applications
Endless road

No comments:

Post a Comment