Sunday, January 17, 2016

Last few rides

"And now you gon be with me for the last ride"
Have been listening to this song for half an hour
I feel like getting something from it
I feel like I can get something from it
Going through every single line
& I realized
Next week I'm taking my last few rides

Have to go through these few rides myself
It will be tough
I know it
But there's not even a single chance for me to let it go
A lot of pressure had been built on
& there's not much motivation from myself

I always wonder how Brian can survive from that cliff
Yea, I know is not real
But that's probably the amount of power I need
To survive
To hang on
To go through every single of it that will happen next week

For a person that hardly make eye contact with anyone
For a person that admit that he cannot communicate too well
For a person that admit that he could not hide his nerves
For a person that hardly know how to convince others
He needs to overcome all these
To get into the next stage

Whatever the result will be
I will do my best
& then
I will move on
On & on
Until I reach my next destination

No comments:

Post a Comment