Saturday, January 9, 2016

Fear in life

Recently been reading a book
The author said about why he failed to remain as an investment banker
The reason is
He's poor at office politics
I guess that's why I can't be an investment banker as well
Fair enough, because a good banker needs trust from others
In order to have that, soft skills & how to convince people are essential

The personality of fear of failure
Can't be remove
Can't be avoided
The only way to solve it
Is to understand the fear and deal with it
The reason of me going forward
Now I realized, is probably fear of failure
I remember what my parents used to tell me when I'm young
"Study hard if you do not want to become a rubbish collector."
I guess the reason I study considerably hard is because
I am afraid of unemployment or not getting a satisfying job
Not because I want to be successful

The very important thing that I shouldn't lost
But I have lost it now
Is PASSION
Passion in life
What a joke I am
To lose my passion by now
I realized it when I lost passion in traveling
When I lost who I love
I've been shielding it well
I've been trying to search it back
But I'm still failing now
I'm not as strong, as determined. That's a fact that I have to accept
Too much failures
But I'm still living with it
Just hope things get better soon
& of course, find myself back

Very frustrated with the school as well
Most of my close friends will not be my classmates anymore
Well, an opportunity to meet new friends
But I don't really want it
I'm tired. Tired of adapting
Not looking forward to the second term
But life goes on

When the lights are off
The only person left in this world
Is myself
The only person that rescue me
Is myself
Goodnight world
Let's hope for a good 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment