Sunday, June 26, 2016

Movies night

Watched two meaningful movies tonight...

Head off with The Martian. Actually was not planning to watch it at all, but my cousin seemed to be very interested so I was like "why not?". End up I understand why it is a good movie. I had not really watch much movies about space/ physics, but when I watch these movies, it sort of reminds me of the past three years dealing with Physics. I totally understand why I am not suitable to be an astronaut, I'm being so emotional and definitely cannot deal with do or die decision all the time. Besides the pride of going to space, being an astronaut is definitely a tough job.

Move on to the second movie after my cousin went back, somehow I felt like it is really worth it to stay up & watch it. Never regret it, impressed again by Real Steel. Although being a big fan of Hugh Jackman (Wolverine is the best) leads me to this movie, but it really touched deep into my heart. I have lost quite a bit of passion in life, but after this somehow I know I can be passionate about things, and also give it all for those that I love. Side note: I also feel like getting a boy next time, so cute! ^^

Had been very good friend with my cousin. Although technically I know her since young, we did not really interact much until she came here last year. She is more mature than I thought, maybe because she is the eldest in her family. As mentioned before, cooked for her for quite a bit, including today, but somehow I really enjoy taking care of her, & certainly the company from a person that really being very understanding and share similar interests. Yea, I took away some of my time to study for her, but I never regret it even for a second. Life can be treated differently, results & achievements are not everything, & I certainly understand what I want by now.

Well, no more classes, but for the remaining time in this country, hoping for a better me. Off to sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment