Saturday, December 26, 2015

Realization

Continue from the previous post...
Yea thank goodness everything went well
A great night chatting
Although is just the 3 of us
Different Christmas experience compare to the past

Well, life is all about making choices
Chosen not to go overseas to travel this winter is a tough decision
Maybe I should have taken the opportunity
& just go somewhere
Instead of coming back to this place where I missed so much
But I think I made the right choice

Chat with my bro about how he got his part-time job & internship
Sudden realization
That he deserve what he got
& I also probably deserve to be unemployed by now

I'm not good enough, like seriously
Technical skills, not sufficient at all
& I do not speak good English at all
Have been trying to improve
But yea, not sure is it already my limit
If so then have to push beyond the limit

Not feeling too upset about it
The fact that I'm behind a lot of people by now
Can't be changed
So yea, looking forward to the future
Hopefully I improve
Soon

Meanwhile,
cherish the last few days of 2015!
Live with no regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment