Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Inside out

Have been wasting lots of time recently
Probably will waste more until new year
7 movies in 2 days. Epic
Never do that before till the past 2 days, but was fun.

Watched a animated movie today
Recommended by a friend of mine
Know this movie
But cartoons are always not in my to watch list

Well, although I never cry
But this movie teaches me a lot
Probably about emotions
Overconfidence
Happened to me a lot
As I misjudged the situation & become complacent
Maybe sometimes is good to listen to others
& accept certain opinions

Nervous
Being nervous and rushing a decision doesn't bring any good
I know it, every single time
But until now is still something that I want to overcome
Is hard, & I failed many times
But I just have to try, to overcome it
So that in the future, I can act normally, speak normally
When I'm facing every person around me.

Family
I will say, I miss them
Miss the time together
Is my 4th year abroad
It annoys me that I am spending lesser time with them
Maybe I should join them if they come to travel
Maybe I should just go back home & work
I dunno
There's just too many factors to be considered

If honesty is key
I will probably be honest about slowly losing the ability to cry
My tears usually flows when I'm under too much pressure
Or some scenes are just too touching
But haven't been crying for months is just a bit weird
Doesn't freaks me out
But I think I probably need some time to release my emotion
Completely

& yea, this movie, "Inside Out"
Is great

Left Durham today
Might not be going back anymore
The feeling is pretty.. Awful
Miss there, as always
& I know, I need to let everything go

No comments:

Post a Comment