Friday, December 25, 2015

Apologies for someone that won't read this

Is the first time I make my return since masters
Actually when I knew that you would join the dinner today
Was a bit nervous
Probably wasn't sure how it will go

It went alright
Although I don't really speak much for some reason
Probably because I don't really chat much usually
I just found that my jaw was frozen for the whole night

Just hope that it will be less awkward tomorrow
I don't know, it is probably my problem
Since it was the first time meeting you after a while
My apologies for everything that happened in the past
Probably scared you off a little
& also apologies for my unusual reaction today
I will be better
I promise

Meanwhile is good to be back here
The place that is always in my heart
Meeting you guys just feel like home
& maybe it's time for some bromance as well
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment