Sunday, December 20, 2015

2015, such a happening year

It is probably the time to reflect on 2015
Well, I probably wrote some sort of things that I want to achieve this year
But have no idea where is it by now
So, just screw that

I think every year I would say it has not been a good year
I do not know why, somehow every year seem to be hard
The start of this year was not great, obviously
The failure of getting together with a girl that I like
A tough start
It was probably just a one way thing
Hence this is probably the best outcome that I could get
Emotionally seriously affected
It is probably the first time in life that I told my friend that I was not looking forward to my birthday

Well, on the bright side
Got offered to study at Imperial
It somehow gave me some comfort
So that I do not feel awful every single day
Unexpected offer, but got it in the end

Pretty relieved with my final results in June
While traveling with my buddy in Krakow
At least I graduated with a degree result which is satisfying
Was worried about that for quite a while
But it ended up well

Travelled alone in Europe
It was actually because I cannot find anyone to travel with
So it provided me with an opportunity to explore alone
The experience was amazing
Really learnt a lot, reflected a lot
& I would say, I was lucky to meet my previous girlfriend

Graduation in Durham was pretty cool
At that time, it felt like I was the most lucky guy in this world
I really appreciate the presence of my family, cousin, friends
I can't ask for more
After three years finally they are all by my side

Finally moved on from January
Got into a relationship which I really hope for
But sadly it ended too soon
Another heartbroken situation
Well, I was the one who ended it
There was too much to handle at that time
She was a great girl, I have no doubt on that
That's probably why I still question my decision till now
There are nights, when I just miss her so much
I probably disturbed her too much as well
By still finding her when I could not fall asleep
I should let it go, & I know it
She definitely deserves a better guy in her life

Life in Imperial, torrid time
Struggling from the start, mentally stressed out almost all the time
There was a period of time when I could not control my frustration
So I guess it was good that I did not release my anger on her
Ended the term ok I guess
Besides 1 paper, I did ok for the others
Should be able to pass, so I do not really want to look back anymore

Job applications, failed 14
The remaining no reply
One of those things that is hard to accept
But I guess this is life
I do not think I am capable enough to be accepted by those 14 companies
So I think is fair that I got rejected
But certainly hope for improvement

Came across two blog posts today
Both posts also do not seem to be positive
2015 does not seem to be a good year for people including me
It feels like I have a lot of things that I want
But the truth is, I had a lot
The loss in relationship, the jobless situation, the new doubts on my masters
Somehow I just feel helpless and directionless, about future

I do not know why I ended up like this
But I guess there is still time to improve on this situation
Maybe the remaining 11 days in 2015 are not enough to make any significant change
So, hope for a better run in 2016
4.30am, time to sleep, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment