Friday, July 22, 2016

Life never gets easier

I thought this month is going to be easier. Since it will probably be the second last month here, I just always feel like enjoying life. However dissertation is again frustrating me.

Life has not been easy either. This month is probably the month of learning things apart from academics. Learning about dealing with emotions and understanding different individuals with distinct perspective is a thing that I always enjoy. I have not been dealing with female's emotion for quite a while, since I had been single for quite a while and also had not been free to give much advises. Unfortunately this month had been very eventful, in a negative way, and it provides me opportunities to understand friends around me again.

For me personally, right or wrong is not as important as before. The cruel truth in life is that we can't be the judge of other people's actions, we can only be our own judge. This might not sound right, but for me I can't give any punishment to those person that did something wrong in my opinion. I certainly don't have enough power to influence anyone, that is probably why I am always focusing on adapting into different situations recently, instead of demanding people around me to change according to what I prefer.

I believe challenges will never stop coming, although sometimes I might be really sick of challenges and hurdles already. A peaceful life is always what I want, but the world will never be completely peaceful, because if so then might be too boring? When there's good there's always bad.

Finally completed the mumbling of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment