Saturday, May 23, 2015

Cleveland Way


As planned, did a walk from Scarborough from Whitby today. Walked the Cleveland Way (Walk already might become clever). Suppose to depart at 8.30am, but ended up delay for half an hour. Google stated the walk should last about 6.5 hours. So I just casually assume that it will takes 8 hours for myself. ( Obviously physically I am not that good).

Started my walk, walk for about 1.5 hours already, still can see Scarborough castle. Oh gosh, just hope I won't see it soon, damn annoying. Never expect to walk through the Yorkshire Moors National Park as well. then suddenly I have to past through it. Don't you think it is a bit weird? Imagine in Malaysia you walk your own inside Taman Negara... Later I got attacked by Orang Utan lol. Luckily UK don't have orang utan. Oh well, ended up walked past the National Park safely without encountering any animals.

Reach Ravenscar at about 1pm, saw a Tea Room signboard. Straightaway turned & went. Had a quick lunch of sandwiches, drank 2 cups of apple juice as well. Then continue my walk to Robin Hood's Bay.
Robin Hood's Bay town

Seaside award 2015?? Interesting

Too sunny & hot there so decided not to stay there too long. Then just left the last part of my trip already. Walk to Whitby. Expected 2 hours walk since I left Robin Hood's Bay at about 330pm. Unfortunately, took longer than that. Mistaken a lot of places as Whitby haha, & my energy already dropped to minimum by then, so kind of dragging myself forward, while humming songs. 


End of trip. Got jacket become no jacket. No sunglasses become got sunglasses. LOL. Completed my own challenge to myself, no regrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment