Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Into the final stage

After my decision on future job, now is the time for me to think about how to fill up my time before working. I had been experiencing quite a bit of dilemma recently. The most recent one is about my decision of not going into investment banking. Yeah, I have to admit I was always going towards that direction, mainly because that is the place where I can make a lot of money. As time goes by, as I know more about the industry, I will say that I hate it more than I like it. The dark side of it, is so obvious if you seriously look into it. Another fact is, not all the people in the industry know about what is going on there. The CDOs,the bespoke tranche opportunity, and so forth, we will see what good/ bad these will bring.

Moving forward from that, constantly thinking of ways to improve myself, probably as a person. Not doing CFA at this moment, screw it I am not doing it because a lot of them are doing it now. So, I had been working on another side of me recently, hopefully I get to achieve what I aim for at the end of my stay in the UK.

Here's what I am currently doing:
1. Continue reading daily
2. Learning a new language
3. Attend classes for other modules

Last but not least, I am on my way to achieve my dream very soon!! The reason why I come to the UK will be revealed soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment