Friday, April 15, 2016

Finally decided

The dilemma is real
Delayed my decision again...
But out of a sudden, in just a day time
Everything suddenly becomes clearer
In fact, I'm clear and will be able to confirm what I want
Got lots of advice from close friends
& thanks to my lovely parents that provided me with great advice
That took their time to facetime me just to tell me about their thoughts
At the end of the day, I made up my mind
I know where I want to go, where's my next destination

Finally, everything ended
For the past 6 months
Experienced 31 rejections, before getting a job offer
At first, still want to go into banks
Maybe because I was always trying to go into that direction
Maybe because joining this industry will make me richer
Maybe because I always look up towards Warren Buffett
A lot of maybes...

After a lot of ups and downs
After days of getting up every morning just to check emails
After doing tons of interviews & application stages
I'm done
Decided to leave the UK, basically means I will earn way lesser
Decided to opt for a lower pay job, is a new change for me
I think, I found myself
I know where I want to go now

I have very strong requirements towards myself
I have some principles that I always hold
One of it, is being genuine
Being honest/ genuine to my future employer
I believe this proved I'm different from most of the people around
Besides, I always want to contribute to the company
& secretly want to contribute to the development of the country
This is some sort of dream that I hardly tell people around me
Mainly because I do not need/ want to tell everyone I want to contribute
I believe actions speak more than words

Decided where I will be in the near future
Finally can think about other aspects of my life
Will accept the offer tomorrow, & get rid of this dilemma
That troubled me for a very long while
Next step will be what I want to develop in these few months
What should I improve on?
What can I do, to make my next few months more meaningful?
Was planning to work part time
But if I don't gain much in the end besides money
I don't see the point of doing it I guess

When I still have the chance to pick what I want
I will, although I am being a badass
Making decisions that minority will make
Making choices that will gain doubts from the majority
But I think, that's me
That's the real me
& no point changing myself
To fit into other's dreams and expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment