Friday, April 8, 2016

Inspired by the rabbit

Had been addicted to a song recently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I
So impressed with the movie Zootopia
One of the rare animated movie that I am bothered to watch
"I won't give up. No I won't give in
Till I reach the end and then I'll start again
No, I won't leave. I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail"-----------Try Everything, Shakira

Life had been a roller coaster
& now, I believe I had took a step forward
I treat interviews differently nowadays, maybe after too many failures
or maybe I have no idea what to do besides just being me
I have learnt a lot from my interviewers
Really appreciate all the sharing, and I thoroughly enjoyed my interviews
Clearing my mind from the misty money sky
I know why I want to go home, I narrowed down my choices
& I believe, this is the choice that I want
Doubts will be flying around me again when I get back
But if I know what I want, I won't stop

I might not be earning pounds
I might not be as successful as people thought of me
I might not be starting from a high position
But I will gear up soon
& you know what?
For those arrogant dudes that ever look down on people that are less smart
You wait there, I will let you know how to play catch up

I'm 23
The age where university life is going to end soon
The age where dreams will be starting
People are not limitless
But sometimes we have to go beyond the limit
& forget about the past, the game starts now

No comments:

Post a Comment