Sunday, October 11, 2015

First return to Canley

How's Warwick without Kritz?
Is actually a question that is not seriously asked
But I have been thinking about it during my train journey back to London today
& I will say, it is really different.

I will probably never forget my yearly visit to Canley
It meant a lot to me I guess.
The first time in Westwood, having dinner with new friends (Melissa & Sabina)
& then had another dinner with Mark & Chris & friends.. Took the shuttle with Pei as well
I am definitely very fortunate to meet Kritz & friends in Warwick
& they are just like, a lovely family.

Although only Kritz was there during my visit in 2nd year,
but during my visit this year, finally all of them were there.
From the omelette for breakfast, to the lovely dinner of nachos & cheesecake made by Kritz,
it was just, brilliant. Sometimes I wish my stay in Durham was like that as well.

Today, is my first return to Canley since Kritz left.
Different purpose this time, was to visit my sister
I got my family member there, which is very lovely
& I should appreciate it as well
but at the same time, I think there is something that I miss.

When I entered 4A Kirby Corner Road,
everything in the house seemed to be the same.
The only difference is,
Kritz, Mark, Melissa, Jean are all not there already,
luckily Pei is still staying there, if not I wouldn't have the chance to go back as well.
Time flies, but I do appreciate & miss the people during my past 3 visits to this peaceful town.

I will be back to Canley again soon, I think
In the future the experience here won't be the same compared to the past 3 years.
But I will treasure the times with every one of them
Thanks to Kritz, definitely, & also to Mark, Melissa, Jean & Pei.


No comments:

Post a Comment