Thursday, October 29, 2015

Actuarial? Risk?

While preparing for Matlab class test tomorrow...
Kinda got distracted..
& I'm here probably writing about some craps again

Went swimming with friend Jessica today
I know that she swims quite often, so I expect her to be good
After settling into the pool, I am totally outpaced
& I never expect myself to be that bad haha
Oh well, never swim for more than a year is probably just an excuse
While body weight increased but strength & stamina deteriorated
That's the result..
I think for every 10 laps she swam.. I probably swam 3 or 4 only
Not really from a comparison point of view, but this let me to reflect on myself as well
Conclusion: need more exercise ^^

Back to studies.. had been trying to catch up since last month
Sad to say, now still trying hard for that 
I probably feel pretty unsatisfied with the expectations on me
But I guess the truth is always cruel
Nobody will give you time
If the learning curve is a vertical straight line, have to do it as well
If things are easy probably won't appreciate that much as well
This kind of dilemma always exists...

As usual, forget more things as time goes by,
Today even forgot to bring my Oyster card..
Need to find some way to become younger xD
Discussed a bit of future career path with friend recently
Am I going back to insurance? Hmmmm....
Going back to actuarial? Hmmmm....
That's probably the slightly easier path, compare to risk management
Gets whatever work-life balance that most of the people are looking for
But yea, might as well take risk now I guess.
Just need to believe chances are equally distributed and fair
Like a coin, or a die

No comments:

Post a Comment