Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Culture shock?

Taken a step back today, to set my direction again
I actually slow down myself a bit recently
It is not because there is no passion or enthusiasm anymore
But sometimes you just don't know where it will lead to

After a month here, I probably have mix feelings towards this university
Well, you can probably say that Imperial is better than Durham in world ranking
Or whatsoever rankings that people always discussed about
But I do not think the people here are as genuine & truthful towards you
I was actually planning to mix better with the Malaysians here
(Since there are more Malaysians here compare to the small town that I used to be)
But now I kind of withdrawn, do not even want to pay for the society's membership haha
I guess people here are just different
U can easily get people that got 4A*'s in their A-levels, tons of JPA scholars
They might be excellent in academic, but we just don't click well
难道就一定要一直戴着帝国大学的光环吗?

I guess my class is very well spread, between the super rich & normal
A lot of them are just smarter than I am
& most of them learnt before most of the things
But still, I don't see the point of purposely sat at the front and slept there
Or leave halfway just because the lecture was boring
That's probably the main reason why I don't want to be a lecturer
Now loads of students are like prince & princess..
& whenever something doesn't suit them, they complain, complain & complain.
Even though sometimes they complain about pointless stuffs.
Literally wanna slap the couple that are laughing & joking loudly behind me during lecturer
屌你你以为你很犀利咩?酱拽 =.=

The difference between rich & poor kids are so obvious nowadays
I guess Warren Buffett is true, to pass on the knowledge but not the money
To pass on the attitude but not the money
I might be the one that is getting a culture shock in London
Is more like, when you represent Durham, nobody wanna talk to you
But when you are in London, they will say you are one of them aka Londoners
Sorry I don't think I am like one of you guys
Just because I see the difference, the skeptical judgement towards non-Londoners
Not only students from Oxbridge, London, Manchester & Liverpool are smart =.=
When you are posting all these equal rights thingy on Facebook
should probably reflect on yourself, & treat people equally first before anything

No comments:

Post a Comment