Saturday, October 1, 2016

Transition period

Had an insomnia last night...
That makes me thought of things that I put aside

It had been more than a year since the end
While I still yet to completely sign off from it
There are nights like yesterday
Where I will thought of why I gave up on it at the first place
Still yet to find a suitable replacement for my phone's password
Still yet to throughoutly feel the joy of you moving into a new life
I guess that's what guilt is all about

Aside from that, had chosen to take an exam in June next year
As usual creating hurdles for myself
Started reading a bit, but I'm definitely so off pace now
Wonder how to deal with it when work starts next month
Handling both sides are definitely tough for me
Maybe keeping myself busy will make me spend lesser time on unnecessary stuffs

Moving on to a new experience soon
Before preparing for work
I guess nowadays I care less about what other people think
However people judge doesn't matter much for me
Showing more imperfectness on surface does work I guess
Getting rid of unnecessary attention actually spare more time for myself
To spend more time with those that I care
What for dealing with all those judgements?
They are just unimportant at the end of the day

Not too sure about my future steps
But I'm quite sure what I feel like achieving for now

No comments:

Post a Comment