Monday, October 24, 2016

Preparation for my next stage of life

Transitions are always tough
Yet I will be facing it from next week onward
Time really flies
A few months ago I was still having my final interview in London
It was a very challenging but interesting interview
Wondering whether I can even pass the final interview
& then the offer comes
Relived, relieved and relieved

Rested for around two months
It is probably the first time in my life
To take such a long break
I know I can't do it any longer
Since I am starting to lose my grip on the normal life
Life had been relaxing, which I definitely need
Due to my forever overthinking habit

Now slowly getting back to reality
Had been gradually picking up things that I have forgotten
Reading a bit since I will probably be too lazy to read once I start work
& yea, still have 6 CFA textbooks waiting for me

Sort of make myself busy on purpose
Maybe keeping myself busy can make me not to think about other parts of my life that often
I don't know
These are just too complicated for me to sort out now
Anyway on the positive side
I will just go with the flow

For me, the past 23 years is just a very long winded dream
Certain parts of it I would like to remember forever
Although there are parts that I would love to forget
Yet these are the things that shaped who I am now
Live everyday with no regrets
That will be the aim

Apart from these
Time to figure out
The step after the next step
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment