Saturday, November 5, 2016

Small things that I don't like

Ok this post might be slightly negative, but I guess is good for me to place a note here maybe to serve as a reminder for myself.

Gradually figured out what I don't like/ might not be able to accept towards people around in general. I am probably a quite easy to get along type of people, which usually can accept most of the habits and characteristics of others. However, recently I had become slightly easier to become annoyed with little things. Although I still show respect most of the time, yet I think I have to make myself clear or at least try to avoid things that doesn't suit me.

1. Being late is.. not a very good thing, if there's no valid reason and extremely late for no reason is just too much for me to handle.

2. Note for drivers on the road who are very used to simply drive to another lane without giving any signal. I don't think the road is yours so please don't create danger for others.

3. I don't really like to dine in on extremely expensive/ fancy  restaurant with not very good food. Anyway this is just my style of living.

4. Not a fan of expensive car, nor a super big house. A few days ago there's someone that mentioned how his dreams changed at different stages of his life and he said, "There's always people that will have a more expensive car than yours, and have a bigger house than yours." I guess there are other things that are more valuable than these.

5. I know I don't earn as much as XXX, or whoever that I am not concerned about. I just want to get my normal pay and live my own life. So, even a person earn a lot more than me is fine, no need to ask me why.

6. Results are just things that people usually want to see. I didn't achieved what I want during these two years and of course these are some sort of failures in life. Nevertheless I think I had pushed myself enough and did what I could possible do. To be extremely honest I don't really like the judgement/ outcome, which I might feel a little unfair, yet I will accept it and just move on. The major lesson that I learnt is, work hard doesn't mean you will succeed. So sometimes we should probably look at people that failed after working hard and accept the fact that the theory of work hard will lead to success is not exactly true all the time... Congrats to people that achieved their aims, but please be considerate towards those that didn't.

Thanks for being tolerable and understanding if I showed some emotions when I face these situations.

Work and study are really two different things. Now everything starts from zero, is time to pick myself up again. Glad to have really helpful and considerate people who are willing to spend their time for guiding me or providing clear explanation. At least for now, every morning I will still look forward to go to work and learn from my team.

Learn on weekends? I don't know what's my take for this yet, we will figure out by compiling all the statistics during the first few weekends. Time to rest my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment