Sunday, November 27, 2016

Nostalgia

Went for a haircut today
As usual, the same salon that I always go to
I think since I am 12
I never really want to go to other places for haircut
Well, although the price increased from RM10 to RM18
Throughout 11 years..
Yet I still stick to the same salon

Once the hairdresser saw me, she greeted me "Boy!"
Well, not many people call me that way
Apart from my mum, one of my aunts, & there she is
Nostalgic
Suddenly it feels like I have went back to 11 years ago
When I first enter the salon..

I would not say this is the best weekend for me
Because I had been working from home on both days during weekend
Back to the days when I question myself
Is this what I really want?
I still do not really know what I want for now
Running low in energy even during weekend, probably still adapting into work life
Well, at least got a kabutops yesterday

I believe things happen just naturally
Nowadays spending most of my time on work
I actually hardly think about anything else
Never really have a thought on relationship anymore for now
Not really a good sign, yet this is the step that I intended
Being workaholic is definitely not attractive
& I guess is also proven for now

Suddenly miss a lot of things
& definitely one of it is to lie down on my bed till noon without worries
Haha!
The past is always good, but the future will be better
Hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment