Sunday, April 26, 2015

Where I belong

3 years ago, I was just a fresher
From attending pre-departure,
till became a sport officer,
became a VP,
led the most challenging event in my life, NXR,
stepped down.
2 months later, is my turn to say goodbye,
what a contrast that is.

This society is always deep in my heart,
I love it, a lot.
When I was about to give up,
it was the love, and the people,
that let me understand what is perseverance.
Things that seem to be impossible,
ended up well.
I would not say it is a miracle,
but it was teamwork that did it.

However, people started to let it go.
This year didn't go as well,
& it seem to deteriorate continuously.
I was speechless, & probably in despair,
probably because I care about them so much.
Although now it doesn't look too good either,
but I believe, it will be good soon.

They are my family, always.
I will be leaving,
but I will do my best, to be back,
to see you guys again,
& the person that I care about.

I belong here, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment