Tuesday, April 7, 2015

F&F7

There is never a time, in my life,
that I feel strongly about writing a post of a movie.
For the first time, I could not wait to watch the movie,
& I watched it straight after it was released in the UK last Friday.
It never disappoint me, definitely.
It is, Fast and Furious 7

I am never a Paul Walker fan, until he pass away last December.
Is not that I do not like him, is just that I really like Toretto instead of Brian.
Before the movie started, I wished I do not expect too much, that might lead to a disappointment.
It happened a few weeks ago when I watched Divergent.
It is good enough, just that I probably expected too much from it.
But this, F&F7, is just amazing for me.
It is the best tribute to Paul. I swear.
Nothing could be better than this in my opinion.

If I could rate this movie on the scale from 1 to 10,
I will give it a 10, or even more.
Am still in this F&F7 craze after watching it,
keep replaying the soundtrack of the movie for a few days.
Hardly any movie touch my heart that deep nowadays,
but this, is just amazing.

& this, is probably the most suitable song
for everyone to remember Paul
The brotherhood theme
Toretto: I don't have friends, I have family.
No worries, no spoiler definitely. :D
Look forward to F&F8.  


No comments:

Post a Comment