Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Searching for new beliefs

Urge of writing...

Nothing religious here, but I do believe in myself mostly. Always trying to search for new perspective in life, figuring out how to be better. Maybe a bit arrogant, but I believe what I picked is what I want. I strongly believe what I want doesn't depend on what others want, there's zero correlation in that, hence now I don't give a fuck on what others think I should be doing.

Fairness is something that I don't give much attention on too. Being subjective, will say that people all view fairness differently, hence there's no fairness say in the end. Just some opinions, & if we don't agree, probably have to live with it. Hardly being jealous of others anymore due to my view on fairness.

Life can be simple. Life is complicated because certain people always over complicating things. Dramas created are basically wasting people's time, & end up not beneficial to anyone at all. But I do know that some people likes complicated life, can just go ahead as long as it doesn't affect me.

I don't think everyone should develop to be the same type of people. Life will be boring if that's the case. We were taught to follow what him or her did, but eventually we are all different and can only make reference of people's success instead of following blindly. Uniqueness is provided for a reason. Hence, I won't be the same kind as people expected I should be, & I believe different point of view always forms improvement.

Searching for new thoughts to develop myself more...

But the thoughts on top do hold for now. Independently...

No comments:

Post a Comment