Monday, July 3, 2017

Attitude, my only way out

Been through almost 25 days of constant working
Somehow already forget what life is about
New challenge, as I never work continuously for such a long while before

A lot of things happen, most of them are actually on the downside
Bad luck? Maybe
But basically just things that are out of my control
Or maybe I'm just too tired to being as careful as before
Nowadays started to do things without holding back
Still mindful as before, but maybe not as much
Not letting fear of failure holding myself back
Actually now I think about it, when I can afford to fail
There's nothing to be afraid about
Might as well focus on things that I want to do

Trying to work out what I want to bring out in work after this
Want to insert certain level of attitude consistently every time
Result is always not the most important thing
Hope I can bring something different for the team

Have been reading an interesting book, with short stories on psychopaths
Realising things can always being viewed in more dimensions
Although some things are out of my thinking capabilities
But reading is still one of the hobby that I should maintain

Move on. From anything in the past
From all the unnecessary fame
From all the unnecessary struggles inside an imaginary well
To take on more challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment