Sunday, September 18, 2016

Summary for a month

Haven't been updating my blog for quite a while...

Well, had been a bit busy during the past 30 days. I will say it as busy adding life experiences.

Spent a week in Croatia alone. Despite the amazing scenery, traveling alone is always a challenge for me, yet I still want to put myself into such challenge at times.

Some photos for Croatia...

Sunset view in Zadar

That's what I hope for

I always believe the best option is to have a person at my side to share everything that happens day to day in my life. Although I have yet to find that person, that is still the thing that I really hope for.



A day in the amazing Plitvice National Park

Sunset while kayaking on the sea in Dubrovnik

Hihi

In Split

My slogan: Always wait for the sunset

Separation is always hard, yet still have to leave my beloved cousin in the UK 

Miss her home prepared breakfast

Brunch together

Crodoughs

2 of us

I really miss spending time with her yet I still have to be back eventually. She is such a cute girl btw haha! So I will hope to see her some time soon!

Went for a short trip with my family~

Mummy & younger sis

Never know this place exists till that day

It is actually really nice

Spending time with family is definitely important for me. Although I never really get much rest because of the trip, yet I still really enjoyed it. 

Moving on to China
Meeting the guys in Shanghai

& one of my best friend! ^^

Touring Shanghai at night

Walking by the riverside

Tons of locks

Rain & sickness won't stop me from hiking

Sunrise on top of Huangshan


Thanks for taking care of me during these 2 days!

The whole China trip had been a new experience for me. Got squeezed out of the tube is a new experience definitely. I won't suggest to travel here alone because tourists can probably got conned quite easily. Anyway, that's just my personal experience.

Nearly unable to make my way back due to sickness. Had been feeling so unwell & glad that I'm back again. Time to take a long break.











No comments:

Post a Comment