Saturday, November 3, 2018

Accelerating towards last few miles of 2018

Looking back at the post almost a year ago...

Only fully completed 30% of what I want to achieve for the year. 2 more months to go with 70% to be completed.

It had been an eventful year so far. Ups and downs seem to be more intense as compared to a year before. However, would always try not to keep my head down and move forward.

As time goes by responsibility getting greater at work. Expectation seems to be building up gradually and it will never stop. Sometimes I will picture myself needing some form of adrenaline boost similar to "The Wolf of Wall Street", where focus is highly demanded and just need to get the implementation done to end the day.

Have been thinking of moving, but thoughts slowed down a bit recently as I still want to tap on from things that I am currently doing. Glad that my lens has gotten wider and had been more aware of what is beyond my current circle. Learning never stops.

Divert a bit to work - aka infrastructure related topic, would like to have a chance visiting the 55km HK-Zhuhai-Macau bridge that is recently completed. Although there's comments on applicability and usefulness of the bridge, it has been an impressive piece. Had been watching videos talking about it before it is completed and glad that it is finally done. Always feel that field trip will make understanding better, still believe so.

Nevertheless, working hard towards end of 2018. Hope for a great end!

No comments:

Post a Comment