Thursday, February 2, 2017

Changes

What have changed these few years? That had been the question that I always ask myself.

Used to be able to swim a few laps easily, but was sinking once I removed my life vest while trying to snorkel in Croatia. Used to be able to complete 5km run easily, nowadays hardly able to even finish 2km run. Used to be able to smash better in badminton, nowadays can't even do much apart from dropping the shuttle to the front court. Deterioration, is extremely obvious. Physically had become so bad since last year. Gained about 10kg in a year is just ridiculous for me. Sometimes I just dislike my current own self for a bit.

As a person who had high physical requirement towards myself, finding it extremely difficult to have the motivation to do sports since work. Not having enough energy to deal with these is one of the reason. I was spending a lot of energy in work & also thinking about work, yet never really reserve any for exercise. Failed to join the first half marathon in life during the first half of the year, hopefully can make it during the second half of the year.

Being mentally more mature is the only improvement these few years, so hope to improve physically as well, at least prevent from further deterioration. Nonetheless, the challenge after 24 will be to balance between work, study, exercise, & miscellaneous such as household issues. It is an extremely huge challenge that I set for myself, which I probably yet to be able to even foresee myself completing it. Anyway, the only thing to do is to do my best.

The path is never easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment